Join us for introductory training on enki Library eBooks! Register hereThursday, April 2nd:
* 10 AM-12/Noon at the Peninsula Library System Office: 2471 Flores Street, Room 204; San Mateo, CA 94403. There is a parking lot but most of the spaces are rented out. Please don’t park in the lot. There is all day street parking on 24th Ave. between Flores St, and Hacienda St. Limit: 24.
* 2 PM-4PM at the at the San Jose State University: 150 E San Fernando, Classroom 217, San Jose, CA 95113 (corner of San Fernando and 4th) and the room is on the 2nd floor. There is a parking garage on 4th just north of the library, between Santa Clara and San Fernando, on the left side of the street. (4th is a 1-way going south so you get to the garage before the library). Limit: 28
Friday, April 3rd:
* 10 AM- 12/Noon at the Marin County Free Library Technical Services Office at 1600 Los Gamos Dr., Suite 180, San Rafael, CA 9403. Limit: 18.
Each two-hour course will cover:
- What is enki? How was it developed and where is it now?
- enki resources such as support, marketing and the collection
- How to access enki to check out, download and return titles
- Statistics and reports
Sessions will be taught by Amanda Jacobs Foust of enki collection development for Califa.
RSVPs are required! To register, visit http://goo.gl/forms/XD1MItGqTY